There are a lot of things done to flourish a business or bring about some impact changes. It can be bringing up a new business model, a change in marketing tactics, or reforming the critical manufacturing process. The idea is to ensure good results. There is also a lot of work that goes into building up a certain customer perception about their brand or product. The name plates or etched metal plates describing the brand are also one of those things which make a lasting impression on a customer. Big brands are often pretty specific about their name plates or metal tag which is seen as the identity of that particular brand. The quality and the style of that tag are taken special care to ensure they are well up to the standard. There are a few different types of plates available in the market which includes digitally printed plate, engraved plates, and etched metal plates.
Also read about, Why Choose Stainless Steel Plates for Your Nameplate Needs?
If there is one plate that is largely used in particular the etched metal plates. The etching process includes considerable use of acids which are pretty essential to get those marks on the plate right. The etched plates have become popular and thus are most commonly used. We will further discuss the various advantages and disadvantages of the etched metal plates.
- It’s been a long since different methods are being used on these metal plates. It has come out pretty clear that etched plates give out a better design in comparison with the engraving method.
- If you wish to have a subtle look at the plates, then it could only be achieved by this method.
- The fact that etched plating gives a sense of more personal touch rather than giving a feeling of a factory-made product is what makes this process special.
- Edges are not sharp when this process is used therefore it becomes really easy to clean the plate.
- The reasonable cost of the etched metal plates along with several incredible qualities makes it the undisputed leader in the market.
- The plates cannot be altered in any way because they will certainly lose their carving and shape if anyone tries to forcibly make a change.
- One of the major disadvantages of the process of chemical etching is the fact that the process could only be done on glass and metal. This leads to the options of getting the carving done on wood or plastic closed. It is mainly because the acid used in the process won’t work on plastic and would potentially leak when used on wood.
- Another con of an etched plate is that it gets dirty quite often. Though it is easy to clean but quickly catching dirt means being cleaned more often. No one would like to give up their crucial time on cleaning.
So these were the advantage and the disadvantages of etched metal plates. We at machine plate online largely deal with label engravers and we would be happy to provide anyone with more information about these interesting products.
Also read about,Tips When Choosing an Industrial Nameplate Manufacturer